No lights, no warm water, no electricity supplied to the machine. Test, Reset does not work.
This problem could occur from 4 reasons because of
1. There is no electricity supplied to the machine.
- Cause: Breaker trip or broken
Solution: Check/open circuit breaker
- Cause: The power cord is not connected firmly.
Solution: Check the wiring terminals on the machine or Test by pressing the Test and Reset button.
2. low water pressure
- Cause: dirty strainer
Solution: Please clean it.
- Cause: The water flow is not strong enough to make the machine work.
Solution: increase the water flow rate water pressure
- Cause: low water pressure
Solution: check the minimum water pressure requirement that the machine can operate
3. Thermostat cuts off
Cause: temperature overload
Solution: Press Reset thermostat
4. Connect the water line in and out alternately.
Cause: wrong installation
Solution: Switch the water flow (in the right hand, out the left hand)