BOOST 4A-CS (STE)
Questions about the product Get contact
- Safety-certified to TIS 1548-2551
- Constant pressure even when multiple taps are in use
- Dry-run protection with intelligent automatic control
- Optimised for use with water heaters to ensure stable shower water temperatures
- Long service life with corrosion-free parts made of grade 304 stainless steel
- Protective cover and base for outdoor installation
- Nitrogen-filled bladder tank for constant water pressure
- Motor insulation class F for a long motor life
Stiebel Boost home pumps are designed to fulfil the highest quality standards with their powerful performance.
With their grade 304 stainless steel pump body, shaft, impeller and flanges, Stiebel Boost home pumps are truly premium products based on German Engineering. Thanks to the self-priming function and constant water pressure down to a flow rate of around 1 L/min, your water heaters can always work under optimal conditions. You will not experience any water pressure fluctuations when showering or during any other usage.
For additional safety the pumps have an intelligent automatic control function which can detect dry running and shut down the pump autonomously to prevent damage and maximise the product’s service life. Moreover, the pump motor is equipped with thermal protection, industrial standard motor insulation class F, a pump cover and a pump base to ensure safe indoor and outdoor installation. This combination guarantees trouble-free, safe and convenient operation for you and your family.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.