Compact instantaneous water heater
DHC 8 ILEC (STE)
Questions about the product Get contact
- Maximum shower comfort with precise electronic output temperature control
- Stepless temperature selection (40-55 °C)
- LCD display shows the shower water temperature at a glance
- 3 individually programmable temperature memory buttons
- Suitable for multiple draw-off points
- Corrosion-resistant copper heating element and tank
- Manually adjustable flow limiter in the cold water inlet for greater energy savings
- Anti-scalding and overheating protection with thermal cut-out
Each of our fully electronic instantaneous water heaters delivers hot water at the exact temperature you have set, at all times. The temperature sensors and microcontroller technology ensure that the outlet temperature remains absolutely constant. As a result, you can luxuriate in a hot shower with no temperature fluctuations, even if someone is washing their hands at the washbasin next to you.
Select your preference; the rest is automatic: The haptic rotary selector ensures the appliance is very easy to operate: intuitive, instant, precise. Up to 3 memory temperature settings at your fingertips via touch buttons.
Identify the most important information quickly and easily: The illuminated display clearly shows your chosen water temperature.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.