Compact instantaneous water heater
DHB-E 18 SLi 25A
Questions about the product Get contact
- Electronically controlled instantaneous water heater
- 3i technology for accurate temperature delivery up to maximum output
- For supplying one or more draw-off points with DHW
- Anti-scalding protection can be permanently activated for a high level of safety
- Operation from the front, via rotary selector
- For hard and soft water
- Variable temperature selection within the setting range
For unadulterated showering pleasure
On the electronically controlled comfort instantaneous water heater, the water temperature is continuously electronically controlled by three sensors. This makes temperature fluctuations a thing of the past. It also ensures accurate temperature delivery up to the maximum output – making showering a delight – every time.
Functionality in focus.
With its high efficiency and output, the instantaneous water heater offers a reliable and constant supply of hot water. The rotary selector enables you to select any preferred temperature between the minimum and maximum values.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.