R&D Mechanical Engineer
- Design products using CAD (Pro/Engineer – Creo)
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years’
Qualifications & Requirements
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field. Preference given to advanced degrees and/or additional coursework in related areas of plastic mold design and machine shop works.
- 3-5 years’ experience with design and documentation of home appliance products for a variety of manufacturing processes, including injection molding, casting, sheet metal.
- Excellent CAD proficiency (Pro/Engineer - Creo is preferred).
- Working knowledge of machining techniques and machine shop practices, familiar on working with CNC machine.
- Ability to read, understand, and create engineering drawings.
- Self-driven, innovation mentality, transparent.
- Good command in English.
Special preference to candidates with knowledge and experience Pro/Engineer – Creo software and CNC machine.Apply now