VITA STRAWBERRY (STE)
Questions about the product Get contact
- Pure Vitamin C ingredient (ascorbic acid) reduces residual chlorine and rust from tap water
- Reduces skin allergy and other allergies
- Improves skin and hair condition
- Good for lung and respiratory health by reducing chlorine inhalation while showering
- Organic oil in the filter media improves the skin's moisture during and after shower time
- Saururus Chinensis extract protects the skin with natural antibacterial function (except Vita Strawberry)
- Choice of multiple fragrances to suit every taste
APPLICATION: Vita is a shower filter that reduces chlorine and rust from the inlet water.
EQUIPMENT & COMFORT: Pure vitamin C ingredient (ascorbic acid) in the Vita shower filter reduces residual chlorine and rust from tap water that might cause skin allergy and other allergies. It improves skin and hair conditions. It is also good for lung and respiratory health by reducing chlorine inhalation while showering. Real strawberry fragrance oil brings lovely, fresh and summery mood for your shower time. Organic oil (olive or almond oil) in the filter media improves the skin's moisture during and after shower time. It is available with 5 fragrance choices: natural strawberry, green tea and lavender, luxury artificial rose and acacia.
INSTALLATION: Vita shower filter can be installed at the inlet or outlet of a water heater, at the inlet of a showerhead or with a mixing tap.
SAFETY & QUALITY: Vita shower filter is tested with TISTR Thailand, Korea Conformities Laboratory, SGS for FDA of media and KOTTITI Korea.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.