VITA GREEN TEA (STE)
Questions about the product Get contact
- Pure Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) as an ingredient reduces residual chlorine and rust in tap water
- Relieves skin irritation and other allergies
- Improves the condition of the skin and hair
- Good for lung and respiratory health as it reduces chlorine inhalation in the shower
- Organic oil in the filter media improves the skin’s moisture level during and after a shower
- Saururus Chinensis extract has a natural antibacterial function that conditions the skin (except Vita Strawberry)
- Choice of multiple fragrances to suit all tastes
APPLICATION: Vita is a shower filter that reduces chlorine and rust from the inlet water.
EQUIPMENT & COMFORT: Pure vitamin C ingredient (ascorbic acid) in the Vita shower filter reduces residual chlorine and rust from tap water that might cause skin allergy and other allergies. It improves skin and hair conditions. It is also good for lung and respiratory health by reducing chlorine inhalation while showering. Real strawberry fragrance oil brings lovely, fresh and summery mood for your shower time. Organic oil (olive or almond oil) in the filter media improves the skin's moisture during and after shower time. It is available with 5 fragrance choices: natural strawberry, green tea and lavender, luxury artificial rose and acacia.
INSTALLATION: Vita shower filter can be installed at the inlet or outlet of a water heater, at the inlet of a showerhead or with a mixing tap.
SAFETY & QUALITY: Vita shower filter is tested with TISTR Thailand, Korea Conformities Laboratory, SGS for FDA of media and KOTTITI Korea.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.