Replacement cartridges / accessories
ACTIVATED CARBON BLOCK 11"
Questions about the product Get contact
- Large carbon surface area for efficient particle removal
- High quality carbon material for better taste and filtration performance
- Strict quality control in both temperature and material ensures optimum performance of the carbon block
- Hygienic encapsulated cartridge
- “Twist system” makes filter replacement very easy with no tools required.
Second stage filter cartridge used with Glacier drinking water filters.
This filter medium is made from coconut shells and delivers outstanding filtration performance. The activated carbon reduces herbicides, pesticides and turbidity, adsorbs chlorine, VOCs and TTHMs, and is also able to remove heavy metals such as lead and mercury.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.