Questions about the product Get contact
- “Plug and Play” installation, no electricity nor storage tank needed
- Stable pH level (7.5-7.9) (market product: 6.5-6.8)
- Turn-able head with 8 by-pass levels to adjust hardness level to control desired hardness level and for longer lifetime and
- No yellow color nor odor released into the outlet water
- Macro-porous opaque white resin made-in-Europe removes up to 51% of hardness and have up to 77% ion exchange efficiency (app. 6% better hardness elimination rate, 11% better ion-exchange efficiency)
- 4 stages in 1 compact encapsulated filter
Application • The Maxsoft is a compact and high quality commercial water softener which is perfect for a range of filtered water applications, such as drinking water filters, ice makers, coffee machines, drinking water vending machines and hot/cold water dispensers.
Convenience features • The Maxsoft removes the minerals that cause water hardness (calcium and magnesium), resulting in “softer” water with a greatly improved taste. • Thanks to a rotatable head with 8 bypass levels, the user can set the required hardness level and prolong the lifetime of the filter cartridge. Softer water not only tastes better, it also helps to prolong the service life of water appliances such as coffee machines, ice makers, hot/cold water dispensers and water vending machines by reducing limescale deposits. • The Maxsoft can be used for both domestic and commercial applications with no storage tank, water wastage or electricity. • Fits under a standard kitchen sink. • The “Sanitary Quick Change” filter cartridge greatly facilitates filter replacement with the simple “twist” function; no tools required.
Installation • The Maxsoft can be installed under the sink.
Safety & Quality • The Maxsoft undergoes stringent performance testing according to industry standards. • The encapsulated filters inside the cartridges are clean and protected against contamination from the outside (e.g. during the filter replacement and cleaning).
Filter • 4 stages of carefully selected filter media are combined in 2 encapsulated filter cartridges
1. Polypropylene sediment filter, 5 μm: Reduces rust and sediment larger than 5 microns
2. High quality softener: Ion exchange resin reduces minerals that cause hardness, such as calcium and magnesium, as well as reducing scale formation
3. Granular activated carbon powder: Reduces chlorine, unpleasant tastes and odours
4. Separate filter cartridge with granular activated carbon, impregnated with silver ions: Reduces chlorine, unpleasant tastes and odours, reduces the growth of bacteria
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.