Compact instantaneous water heater
DHF 13 C (STE)
Questions about the product Get contact
- Installation possible with commercially available taps
- For soft water areas
- Wide output range
- Ideal for installation situations with concealed connections
- 13,200 - 24,000 watts (subject to model)
- 6.7 - 12.3 l/min (subject to model)
- 2-stage temperature and output selection
- Option to install in shower area
Engage a top performer
The power to impress: this compact instantaneous water heater has two output levels
– and you don't even have to actively choose between them.The appliance switches automatically to the right level, depending on the flow rate.Your current needs therefore set the tone for this hydraulically controlled model.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.