Compact instantaneous water heater
DEM 6 (STE)
Questions about the product Get contact
- Maximum shower comfort with precise electronic output temperature control
- Temperature limit adjustable from 30-50 °C
- Sufficient water for multiple draw-off points
- Instant hot water thanks to rapid and maintenance-free bare wire heating system
- Special heating element suitable for hard water
- Rapid heating of just the required amount of water saves electricity
- Compact design for space saving installation
- Oversink and undersink installation possible (unit can be turned 180°)
APPLICATION: Mini electric instantaneous water heater for single or multiple draw-off points. Ideal for energy efficient and water-saving supply to a single hand washbasin. Pressure-tested appliance suitable for high and low pressure taps. Unvented appliance that does not require a drain valve or drain hose/drip pan. The maintenance-free heating element is also suitable for hard water with a higher calcium content.
EQUIPMENT & CONVENIENCE: Mini instantaneous water heater with precise electronic temperature control ensures shower comfort thanks to a perfectly stable water temperature, even if someone uses the basin next to the shower.
INSTALLATION: Extremely compact design suitable for undersink installation where space is very limited. Unit can be turned 180° to allow for oversink installation where required. Small dimensions enable flexible installation even in the tightest of spaces. Single-phase power supply. Quick and easy installation. Drilling template provided. Splash-proof.
SAFETY & QUALITY: Highest electrical safety certified to international standards guarantees trouble-free operation. Integrated pressure safety switch to prevent overpressure.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.