Compact instantaneous water heater
DDC 6 EC (STE)
Questions about the product Get contact
- Maximum shower comfort with precise electronic output temperature control
- 3-step temperature selection (40, 50, 55 °C)
- Sufficient hot water for multiple draw-off points
- Corrosion-resistant copper heating element and tank
- Compact design for space saving installation
- Anti-scalding and overheating protection with thermal cut-out
- Protection from electric shock with Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker (ELCB)
- Protection class IP25 (splash-proof)
Compact and convenient, these single-phase electric instantaneous water heaters from STIEBEL ELTRON provide hot water on demand and fit neatly into even small spaces – for example, below the washbasin. Reliable, automatic temperature control lets you enjoy your chosen shower temperature from start to finish, even if the flow rate varies.
Please ask your local power supply utility or a registered electrician to install appliances that are not fully wired, i.e. ready to plug in. The electrician should also be able to assist you with obtaining the agreement of the respective power supply utility required for the appliance installation.