Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage setting up and establishing for measurement (included automation test bench, test kit, jig for inspection).
- Review inspection for raw materials and finish good product for incoming.
- Develop and manage, monitor to improve quality performance with supplier and evaluate to audit new suppliers with purchasing team.
- Review inspection and quality monitoring for assembly process, final test, packing
- Development of Calibration methodologies for measurement instruments, documentation and Release of Calibration and Verification procedure
- Maintenance (preventive and breakdown), calibration and repairs of Test Equipment
- Failure analysis to assurance quality of products and make plans to take corrective/preventive action and follow up.
- Understand IEC standard and TISI standard
- ISO supporting
- Male / Female
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- 5 years directed or related experiences in Electronics component design and analysis, electronic manufacturing.
- At least 3 years experiences in QA/QC or R&D field.
- Good English communication on listening, writing and speaking.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office / Minitab / Auto-cad, Pro_E or 3D software)
- Willing to work hard and able to work under pressure.
- Applies knowledge to general rules to specific problems to exercise critical thinking and problem solving skills.