Marketing & E-Commerce Associate
We are searching for a Marketing & E-Commerce Associate to manage our shop in shop on E-commerce platforms including managing stocks and PO. To this end, the E-Commerce Associate should remain abreast of and contribute to knowledge about products, related marketing, and consumers' preferences. You should also liaise with our marketing manager, Data Analysts, and partners’ key person to ensure the accurate rollout of evidence-based updates.
To ensure success as an E-Commerce Associate, you should employ a pragmatic approach to pertinent tasks. The work of an outstanding E-Commerce Associate will ultimately lead to increases in revenue.
Marketing & E-Commerce Associate Responsibilities:
- Learn a holistic picture of marketing and e-commerce sale by managing an annual event
- In charge of our e-commerce key accounts: Shopee, Lazada, JD Central, Nocnoc, Central online, Officemate, TV direct, Wemall, Shop24, Line myshop etc.
- Collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the available stock and shop in shop functions related
- Assisting with decisions about promotions such as discounted offers and other mechanics
- Co-operate with internal team e.g. Sales & Marketing, Logistics, Accounting about delivering, billing and admin related
- Monitoring traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates.
- Monitor stocks and managing PO with any E-commerce partners
- Inspecting landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Analyzing sales-related data to predict future sales and concomitant stock requirements.
- Prepare performance report in terms of digital marketing and E-commerce
- Create a monthly competitor report and performance
- Monitor stock and marketing budget control
- Corporate and negotiate with suppliers and agencies for the best cost
- Control CI of every marketing material before publishing
Marketing & E-Commerce Associate Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing or a relevant Business subject.
- Demonstrable experience as an E-Commerce Associate.
- Knowledgeable about consumer preferences, particularly as these relate to e-commerce.
- Unrivaled organizational, teamwork, and quality assurance skills.
- Phenomenal market research skills.
- Superb data analysis and report writing abilities.
- A stickler for precision, creativity, and excellence.
- Eager about the role of technology in promoting business.
- Salary Negotiation (base 25,000THB up)
- Experience at least 1 year in digital or marketing field or related
- Language: Competence in English
- Computer: Microsoft office, Photoshop and Illustrator skill would be preferred